Unabridged Chick

Eros, Philia, Agape - Rachel Swirsky,  Sam Weber Love/Hate?: Love times infinityRating: 5/5Did you finish?: Finished, reread, finished again!One-sentence summary: Poignant break up of a marriage. (Ha, that's my sneaky summary.)Why did you get this book?: Free sample from the Sony eReader storeDo you like the cover?: N/AFirst line from book: Lucian packed his possessions before he left.Review: Oh.My.God. I didn't know what to expect from this short piece of fiction but wow -- what I got just blew me away. In just a brief number of pages (31 on my eReader), Swirsky created a story that touched upon so many themes: marriage, abuse, heartbreak, parenthood, AI, soul ... Her writing is so readable, one just inhales the pages, and then suddenly, I was at the end, very nearly screaming for the story to go on. No wonder this was a Hugo and Locus finalist. So good.